HARMONY Pro Aviation Package
All BOSE QuietComfort 45 and SONY WH-1000XM5 Users:
Modern headphone are now "Smart" and include many features and functions that could cause unexpected behaviors if not fully understood. Before purchase, please read our article "Smart" Headphones and UFlyMike products.
HARMONY Pro for Aviation Package
The Harmony Pro for Aviation Package gives you all the Harmony Pro components you need to in order to use your headphones as a full ANR aviation headset. This package also includes many common accessories as well as a hard case to store your headphones, Harmony Pro and accessories.
Note: The Harmony Pro for Aviation Package does not include the headphones. You must purchase those separately. No modifications are required to the headphones, our microphone assembly simply plugs in.
HARMONY Pro vs HARMONY
See the Harmony Product Collection Page for a product comparison chart.
|HARMONY PRO COMPONENTS:||ACCESSORIES:|
A brief description of each of the components is found below. For more specific information about any of the Harmony Pro Components, please refer to the individual components product page.
The Harmony Pro Headphone Cable is designed to precisely fit the the curvature of the headphone to provide a secure fit while in use.
- Housing made from high density solid over-molded plastic that is extremely rugged and durable.
- Professional Audio quality mini microphone cable is both durable and flexible while still being lightweight.
- Gold plated MCX connector used to attach the microphone swivel to the headphone cable.
- Medical grade LEMO push-pull connector, locks in place to avoid accidental disconnects.
- Integrated one button inline controller is switchable between cell phone style push button commands and radio style push-to-talk functionality.
*Note - Headphone cable is not compatible with QC35 with custom colors.
Swivel Microphone Boom for the Harmony Headset System. Available in multiple lengths to fit your specific needs.
- High Quality Noise Canceling microphone element for clear communications
- Slim 2.7mm diameter flexible microphone boom that is both light and sturdy
- 360 degrees of swivel utilizing a gold plated MCX connector
- Compatible with all Harmony Headphone Cables and Application Cables
Recommended lengths by age group. Physical length is measured from center of swivel point to center of microphone element.
Adult - Left-Side: 6-1/4" (15.2cm) - Standard microphone for most adults. Microphone attached to the left side. (previously known as a "long")
Adult XL - Right-Side: 7" (17.5cm) - Longer boom for when the headset is worn backwards putting the microphone attachment on the right side. (previously known as a "XL")
- Youth - Left-Side: 5-3/8" (13.5cm) - Shorter boom for kids, youths, or some adults that do not need as long of a microphone. Microphone attached to the left side. (previously known as a "short")
Aviation Application Cable
Aviation Application Cable for the Harmony Headset System. Designed to work with all high-impedance aviation communication panels.
Available aircraft connector styles:
- 2-Plug (aka Boeing)
- XLR-5 (aka Airbus)
- U-174/U (aka Helo or Military)*
- 6-pin LEMO (aka Bose ®)
- 8-pin NeutriCON
- Independent left & right ear volume controls.
- Compatible with both Mono and Stereo communication panels.
- Thumbwheel microphone gain control makes it quick and easy to set the sensitivity of the microphone.
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jack allows for an external audio device to be attached directly to the headset.
- Microphone Routing Switch changes the output of the microphone between the aircraft to the attached device.
Bose® and QuietComfort™ are trademarks of the Bose Corporation. UFlyMike™ is unaffiliated.