Harmony Light for Aviation Package
ALL QUIETCOMFORT 45 USERS:
In order to keep the QC45 from reverting incoming audio volume to a low level, you must plug-in and unplug the HARMONY while the headphones are powered OFF.
If you find the audio volume is low, use the "Volume +" button on the back of the right earcup to increase the volume (note: there is no feedback for button presses, just hold the button, it is working).
This is purely a function of the QC45, not our headset. This widely maligned "feature" appears to be software based, so it is likely something that BOSE can fix with an OTA update. I strongly suggest everyone call BOSE and complain!
Harmony Light for Aviation Package
The Harmony Light for Aviation Package gives you the components you need to use your headphones as a full ANR aviation headset. This package also includes many common accessories as well as a hard case to store your headphones, Harmony Light and accessories.
Note: The Harmony Light for Aviation Package does not include the headphones. You must purchase those separately. No modifications are required to the headphones, our microphone assembly simply plugs in.
HARMONY Light vs HARMONY Pro
See the Harmony Product Collection Page for a product comparison chart.
|Harmony Light for Aviation Package Components:||ACCESSORIES:|
The headphone housing of the Harmony Light is designed to precisely fit the the curvature of the headphone to provide a secure fit while in use.
- Housing made from high density solid over-molded that is extremely rugged and durable.
- Professional Audio quality mini microphone cable is both durable and flexible while still being lightweight.
- Gold plated MCX connector used to attach the microphone swivel to the headphone cable.
- Medical grade LEMO push-pull connector, locks in place to avoid accidental disconnects.
- Integrated one button inline controller is switchable between cell phone style push button commands and radio style push-to-talk functionality.
Aviation Controller built into the Harmony Light is designed to work with all high-impedance aviation communication panels.
Available aircraft connector styles:
- 2-Plug (aka Boeing)
- XLR-5 (aka Airbus)
- U-174/U (aka Helo or Military)*
- 6-pin LEMO (aka Bose ®)
- 8-pin NeutriCON
- Independent left & right ear volume controls.
- Compatible with both Mono and Stereo communication panels.
- Thumbwheel microphone gain control makes it quick and easy to set the sensitivity of the microphone.
- Auxiliary Input/Output Jack allows for an external audio device to be attached directly to the headset.
- Microphone Routing Switch changes the output of the microphone between the aircraft to the attached device.
Swivel Microphone Boom for the Harmony Headset System. Available in multiple lengths to fit your specific needs.
- High Quality Noise Canceling microphone element for clear communications
- Slim 2.7mm diameter flexible microphone boom that is both light and sturdy
- 360 degrees of swivel utilizing a gold plated MCX connector
- Compatible with all Harmony Headphone Cables and Application Cables
Length is measured from center of swivel point to center of microphone element. See sizing chart in product images for sizing information.
- Short, 5-1/8" (13cm) - for most headphones in the standard configuration
- Long, 6.25" (15.2cm) - for those who simply need a longer mic in the standard configuration
- Extra-Long, 7" (17.5cm) - for those who wish to wear the headphone backwards to change the mic side
Bose® and QuietComfort™ are trademarks of the Bose Corporation. UFlyMike™ is unaffiliated.