Harmony Pro, Headphone Cable
QUIETCOMFORT 45 USERS:
We have received reports of customers hearing an "echo" with their sidetone. This seems to only affect about 10% of our customers and appears to be an issue with the ANR of the QC45 conflicting with the sidetone provided by the aircraft. For more info, please read our blog post: QC45 Echo Issue
The Harmony Pro Headphone Cable is designed to precisely fit the the curvature of the headphone to provide a secure fit while in use.
- Housing made from high density solid over-molded plastic that is extremely rugged and durable.
- Professional Audio quality mini microphone cable is both durable and flexible while still being lightweight.
- Gold plated MCX connector used to attach the microphone swivel to the headphone cable.
- Medical grade LEMO push-pull connector, locks in place to avoid accidental disconnects.
- Integrated one button inline controller is switchable between cell phone style push button commands and radio style push-to-talk functionality.
*Note - Headphone cable is not compatible with QC35 with custom colors.