Update April 8th:
It has become clear that UFlyMike is an essential business supporting the safe operations of the critical airline industry. UFlyMike has resumed operations and is expecting to ship all current orders today and be caught up with the backlog of repairs by the beginning of next week.
We will continue to operate a skeleton crew to make sure all orders are shipped in our standard 1-3 business days and all repairs are shipped within 4 business days of being received (the 3-day quarantine is still in effect).
Update March 25th:
Colorado Governor Polis has issued a Stay at Home order requiring us to close our doors effective immediately until April 11th. Hopefully, the order will not last that long and we will be able to return to business sooner. The health and safety of our employees and our community is of the upmost importance.
We will continue to provide limited email and telephone support. We will also continue to accept orders and will ship products in the order they were received once we return to business. All repairs will be on hold until we are able to return to work.
We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding and we hope to return soon. Wishing everyone good health and safety in this difficult time.
The COVID-19 epidemic is evolving every day, impacting all walks of life - from individuals, to businesses and communities. UFlyMike is committed to continuing to serve our customers while maintaining the health and safety of our employees.
- We have increased our regular cleaning processes as well as planned product movement to limit the possibility of cross contamination as products moves through our facility.
- We are closely monitoring the health of all employees and have asked that any employee that does not feel well to stay home.
Impact on Operations:
- Due to the nature of our products being used in extremely close proximity to the main source of transmission (our mouths) all products sent to us for repair, replacement, or return will be quarantined for 72 hours before processing. This will reduce the possibility of transmission by eliminating the handling of product during the virus' estimated lifespan on plastic surfaces (2-3 days). We sincerely apologize for any delay.
- We have been working with our supply chain to make sure the flow of parts and supplies continues uninterrupted. We have planned and built ahead as much as possible to mitigate any shortcoming in the supply chain.
- If any employee tests positive for COVID-19, we will immediately shut down all manufacturing, shipping, and repair operations. We will continue to offer sales and product support during via phone and email. We will resume operations once we know when and who is safe to return.
We appreciate everyone's support and patience in this trying time. We will post updates if there are any other impacts to our operations. We wish everyone good health and well being.